All our products are manufactured under an ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (NMX-CC-9001-IMNC-2008), evaluated and issued by AMERICAN TRUST REGISTER, S.C. certificate number ATR-0154 - June 9, 2005 with the latest issue dated on November 2015.
The certification of our manufacturing methods and installation and application procedures is supported by ABS GROUP SERVICES de MEXICO, S. A. de C. V. based on reference regulations from PEMEX and the applicable international regulations.
RAM-100 maintains Regulation Compliance Certificates issued by BUREAU VERITAS MEXICANA, S. A. de C. V. with reference to the following PEMEX norms for pipeline safety:
- NRF-026-PEMEX-2008 – Anti-corrosive Protection for Underground or Underwater Pipelines
- NRF-004-PEMEX-2011 – Anti-corrosive Protection for Superficial Pipelines
RAM-100 del Sureste participates with an external support group for the review of reference regulations for PEMEX for the following standards for installation, repair and maintenance of pipelines in operation:
- NRF-004-PEMEX – Anti-corrosive Protection for Superficial Pipelines
- NRF-026-PEMEX – Anti-corrosive Protection for Underground or Underwater Pipelines
- NRF-030-PEMEX – Standards for Design, Construction, Inspection and Maintenance of Pipelines for the Recollection and Transmission of Hydrocarbons
- NRF-059-PEMEX – Reinforcements without Welding for the Repair of Transmission Pipelines
RAM-100 del Sureste maintains a Certificate of Compliance from the Instituto Mexicano del Petroleo (IMP in Spanish) for its composite reinforcement sleeve repair systems being compliant with the following norms:
- NRF-059-PEMEX-2012 – Reinforcements without Welding for the Repair of Transmission Pipeline
- ISO/TS-24.817 – Petroleum, Petrochemical and Natural Gas Industries - Composite Repairs for Pipework
- ASME/PCC-2 – Repair of Pressure Equipment and Piping